Monday, April 18, 2016

deut. 1

S:Deut.1:30- The LORD your God which goeth before you, He shall fight for you, according to all that He did for you in Egypt before your eyes; 
O: this reminds me of the reference verse Exodus 14:14 which states, The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. That verse can also be referenced to Psalm 46:10. The LORD will fight for us. He's the Best Defence Attorney. He will defend and protect us. 
A: sometimes in life, i cant defend myself when it comes to getting into a conversation of "hot topics". I'm so thankful that all i have to do is call upon my LORD and HE will defend ne, go before me and fight for me. 
P: LORD, thank You for the promise of this verse. Thank You for being my Defender and Protector. In Christ's Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment