Tuesday, April 19, 2016

S:Deut. 7:8- But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharoah king of Egypt.
O: the LORD chose the Israelites because 1. He loved them 2. He is faithful to keep His Promises.
A: when i am feeling people have abandoned me or im feeling unloved, i can rest assured that I am loved by GOD who chose me, loves me and will never leave nor forsake me. He is faithful to keep His Promises and He is Mighty.
K: Father GOD, Thank You for choosing me and for loving me even when i was yet a sinner. Thank You for being faithful, loving, Mighty, Awesome and Good. Help me to know You love me when i feel that everyone is against me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment